sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

#FAIL

I woke up eight o'clock, but I misunderstood the time and lost the ENEM simulation. #fail
Now I'm almost sleeping, taking a sunbath, but I gotta go to Taiko's Party. #fail
I'm going there, but I don't really know almost anyone, and I'm really not in the mood to be sociable with other people. #fail
I was so happy that I finally had chosen my career (journalism) and now I'm really confused. #fail
I was excited about the idea that Ani was coming with me and Claudia to Ramsgate, butwe couldn't change the schedule. #fail.
I'm really desperate about improving my English, because I'm felling a piece of shit with 3 teachers in my group. #fail

See how easy is seeing the bad side of things?

I really have to write more things here. But my quality is really lacking. #fail


Now, enough of fails, let our mistakes teach us how to improve, and let's keep going.
Coz the world don't stop spinning round... But it would be so much better if we could just make it stops, don't rush things, taking out own time. Don't you think?

xoxo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário