quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

The first time is always unforgettable

hahaha! gotcha!
This is not what ur thinking darling!
Saturday, all my troubles seemed so far away, no sorry. That was yesterday...
- not funny mate. nice try
Okay, focus... All right!
Satuday I had my first Taiko's geral-Renshu (rehearsal). It was so nice! Okay, I had to wake up at 8am to go there, but doesn't matter... My father took me there and the Kaikan was desert. I was already thinking that we missunderstood the place where it was going to happen, but then 10 minutes later matheus arrived and buenas.
I was really wondering how devastated and tired and bored i was about to become during the rehearsal but it was absolutely cool. Seeing the other groups plays was so exciting and cheered me up for the next classes. I just can't wait for our first song.

guys g2g.
xoxo, bozoshin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário