segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

Winter Time!

It's our vacaation!
UIASHDUASHDUISADHASIHDSA

SORRY MATES, I couldn't resist at all;
okay. back to what matters; as you can see, today was officially THE school's last semester day; and feels so weird.
I was supposed to be felling relieved, you know, vacation, blablalba.
but I'm sord of melancholic ...
It's momentanious, Im sure of it. But it's really a piece of crap when thing are not how they used to be anymore.

changing is good, but sometimes it just SUCKS;
i'll miss claudia, yazigi noons, and my friends without the "bitching out" crisis that they are having ¬¬

Well, actually I forgot what I was going to say today, hahahaha.
THIS BLOG IS JUST A BLOODY PIECE OF SHIT ¬¬
but at least I'm practising my english; Ha!


xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário